We are excited to announce our first innovation — AntiMatter hybrid cross-chain bridge bridging the MATTER token between three blockchains: Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, and HuobiECO Chain.
- AntiMatter bridge will go live on IDO day February 27th
The MATTER token address will be the same across all chains!
MATTER token is now issued on ETH, BSC, and HECO. The MATTER contract address is:
👉🏽 0x1c9491865a1de77c5b6e19d2e6a5f1d7a6f2b25f 👈🏽
Simplicity is our number one priority when shipping products from AntiMatter. This innovation will improve AntiMatter cross-chain user experience by maximum decentralization while maintaining the efficiency and accuracy of the on-chain swap.
To make sure there is no additional supply created, AntiMatter will make sure that the sum of MATTER in the cross-chain staking contracts for ETH, BSC, and HECO always has a fixed value.
Step by step how to use the AntiMatter cross-chain bridge on IDO day 27. Feb
- Go to https://antimatter.finance/ and select cross-chain bridge
2. Connect wallet
3. Select wallet network ‘from’ <> ‘to’
4. Enter the amount of MATTER you want to bridge
5. Enter the destination address of the cross-chain (Normally same address)
6. Click on ‘Stake tokens in x network’ (confirm the transaction with MetaMask)
7. Switch network using the same wallet
8. Claim tokens on the other network
ANTIMATTER DOES NOT CHARGE ANY FEES. The only fee incurred is the network gas fee.