Antimatter on Arbitrum
Antimatter BULL&BEAR tokens are available on Arbitrum, the trendiest Ethereum Layer 2 network that has seen explosive growth in the last few months.
BULL&BEAR on Arbitrum enables users to trade on-chain perpetual options for profit and hedges with low transaction fees. If you’re unsure about the BULL&BEAR concept check out the documentation:
This article is a step-by-step guide on how you can create & trade your own BULL&BEAR tokens on 🔗app.antimatter.finance!
- Visit https://app.antimatter.finance/#/option_trading and select Arbitrum in the upper-right corner. If you haven’t added Arbitrum to your wallet yet, it will request you to add the network.
2. Select the BULL&BEAR token you want to trade on the Arbitrum tab and click “Trade”.
3. Decide if you want to buy the CALL or PUT token. Input the amount you want to buy/sell and confirm the transaction.
BULL&BEAR allows for the permission-less creation of any option on Arbitrum. This also means you can create options for your favorite Arbitrum tokens like $GMX, $SUSHI, or $DPX!
- Check out our Option Calculator app.antimatter.finance/#/calculator. The calculator is configured with Antimatter’s option equation and allows you to estimate BULL&BEAR token prices in various options. You can use it as a reference for the potential arbitrage opportunity.
3. Navigate to app.antimatter.finance/#/option_creation/creation and input your desired option details, i.e. underlying asset & currency pair and price floor & ceiling.
Arbitrum is a Layer 2 cryptocurrency platform that makes smart contracts scalable, fast, and private. Arbitrum interoperates closely with Ethereum, so Ethereum developers can easily cross-compile their contracts to run on Arbitrum. Arbitrum achieves these goals through a unique combination of incentives, network protocol design, and virtual machine architecture.
Antimatter is a hub for decentralized on-chain financial products, such as DeFi derivatives and financial NFTs. Antimatter B2 is a low-gas BNB sidechain that facilitates Antimatter DApps. Being community-driven, innovative and simple forms the core of Antimatter.