On the path to Mainnet we have one last DApp to release beforehand. Antimatter Random is the next DApp live on the B2 Testnet. The platform allows you to create your own prize pools, in a permissionless way.
Every prize pool has a fixed ticket price, total number of participants, and a set time frame. When there are enough participants, one lucky winner will be drawn. The prize is all of the $MATTER available in the pool.
Below is a guide on how to participate in a prize pool or even create your own one👇
How to participate in Antimatter Random
- Connect your wallet
2. The landing page displays all available pools and their status.
3. Select a pool that is active
4. Click ‘Participate’ to participate in the pool
5. The prize pool will be automatically opened when the number of participants reaches the required number.
How to create a pool
- Click ‘Create’
2. Fill in the pool information, including the number of participants required and the price of each ticket, and set the end time.
3. Click on ‘Create Random’ to complete the creation.
Finally, you can see all the pools you have entered in ‘My Participation’
Antimatter is a hub for decentralized on-chain financial products, such as DeFi derivatives and financial NFTs. Antimatter B2 is a low-gas BNB sidechain that facilitates Antimatter DApps. Being community-driven, innovative and simple forms the core of Antimatter.