Introducing Antimatter Finance Governance Token (MATTER)
The MATTER token serves as a tool to facilitate platform governance and boost platform utility. A more detailed token economic design will be released before product launch on the 1st of April.
Total amount raised: $750,000
Initial market-cap on launch: $225,000
Initial circulating supply (excluding liquidity): 6.9%
Seed Round: $150,000 raised from 3 venture capital firms.
Private Round: $550,000 to be raised from strategic individuals.
Public Round: $50,000 to be raised. More information on Public Round coming soon.
Max Supply: 100,000,000 MATTER
MATTER token address: To be announced. Don’t fall for fake tokens listed on Uniswap or other exchanges.
MATTER token mechanics
The MATTER token serves as a tool to facilitate platform governance and boost platform utility. MATTER will be used for:
- Option creation and redemption: Antimatter will introduce two main types of options: perpetual put options and perpetual call options. The creation and redemption of pairs of tokenized options require a certain amount of fees in form of MATTER.
- Transaction fees and funding fees: Holders of long put option tokens and long call option tokens will pay funding fees to holders of short put option tokens and short call option. The funding fee will be paid automatically through a token deflation mechanism. Part of the fees will be captured by MATTER tokens.
- Governance: MATTER tokens will be used to propose and vote for new proposals. Governance will hold power over option mechanisms, token economics, token metrics, and more.
- OptionSwap platform tokens: After building on-chain options, AntiMatter will build a swap platform for tokenized options — in simple terms Uniswap for tokenized options. The MATTER tokens will serve as the platform token for OptionSwap.
More utility will be added along the road. Token economics is a dynamic subject that evolves with the project development and product usage.
50% of MATTER total supply is allocated for platform liquidity and incentives.
AntiMatter is introducing a series of DeFi mechanism into the ecosystem:
- Strategy One: Staking of MATTER tokens to get MATTER staking rewards.
- Strategy Two: Liquidity mining by LP for the MATTER token pair.
- Strategy Three: Governance pariticpation rewards.
- Strategy Four: Mining rewards for options trading, option creation, and option redemption.
The inflationary schedule will be announced near product launch.
MATTER Token Distribution:
Seed Round: 8.15% of total supply. 25% unlocked on TGE then 0.25% unlocked daily starting month 3 equalling 7.5% per month.
Private Round: 15.85% of total supply. 25% unlocked on TGE then 0.5% unlocked daily starting month 3 equalling 15% per month.
Public Round: 1% of total supply. 100% unlocked on TGE.
Protocol Rewards: 50% of total supply. The inflationary schedule will be announced near product launch.
Team: 10% of total supply. 1 year cliff with 1 year vesting thereafter.
Foundation: 10% of total supply. 1 year cliff with 1 year vesting thereafter.
Liquidity: 5% of total supply. 100% unlocked on TGE and used as initial Uniswap and exchange liquidity. $200,000 total Uniswap liquidity will be provided on listing.
Token lock contracts will be deployed to ensure lock-up schedule.
MATTER token infrastructure:
MATTER will be cross chain and use the following infrastructure: